Weekday team building
Looking for a unique staff retreat idea? Want to get your team out of the office for a day? Weekday Team Builds are the perfect solution!
This one-of-a-kind employee engagement opportunity offers your company or organization the chance to build your team, your brand, and your community!
Benefits of team builds
- Fun and rewarding experience for your group
- No experience necessary! Our construction staff will teach your team everything you need to know on site
- Building together strengthens relationships, creates memories, develops leadership skills, encourages positive communication, and builds trust
- Weekday builds help us build more houses in less time, enabling us to serve more local families in need of affordable housing
- Reinforces your company’s or organization’s commitment to giving back to the community
- Private weekday team build day for 10 to 20 individuals* age 18 and over
- Habitat for Humanity t-shirt for each participant (some groups may prefer to wear company t-shirt)
- Lunch for each participant
- Timely cross-promotion on social media channels
- Invitation to home dedication
- Certificate of appreciation
If your team has less than 10 or more than 20 participants, please give us a call to see if we are able to accommodate your request
- Weekday Team Build Days for businesses - $100 per person or $1200 (whichever is less)
- We offer a 50% discount for non-profit and civic groups!
Why we charge for weekday team builds
Building and repairing homes requires large investments for materials and labor. Individual and group contributions are our most important source of funding, and 100% of your tax-deductible donation goes towards building homes that are sold to local families in need of affordable housing through zero interest or zero-equivalent interest mortgages.
Email or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 352-371-5871