Alachua Habitat for Humanity is seeking an intern to assist our Development Team in the marketing and social media efforts of our organization. This intern will play a vital role in the growth of Alachua Habitat's social media presence and marketing impact. The Social Media and Marketing Intern is expected to contribute 5-10 hours per week.
- Create content for Facebook, Instagram, and the website through graphics and videos
- Update and maintain a social media posting schedule
- Assist staff in promoting events, campaigns, programs, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Canva, Facebook, and Instagram
- Advertising/marketing experience and/or a strong desire to learn
- Strong communication skills (visual, verbal, and written)
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and manage several projects at one time
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
social media and marketing intern
Alachua Habitat for Humanity - Administrative Office
Mon. - Fri. 9AM - 5PM
2610 NW 43rd Street, Suite 2B, Gainesville, FL 32606
Alachua Habitat for Humanity - ReStore
Tue. - Sat. 10AM - 6PM
2301 NW 6th Street, Gainesville, FL 32609
© AlachuaHabitatForHumanity. All rights reserved.