Alachua Habitat for Humanity is currently seeking an intern to assist in the design of graphics to be used for multiple purposes within Alachua Habitat. The Graphic Artist Intern will be responsible for using design applications to create graphics that meet the needs of the organization and accomplish marketing goals, especially during company campaigns. Please note this is an unpaid position.
- Establish and create consistent and aesthetic graphics as needed for Alachua Habitat
- Collaborate with the marketing team to turn ideas into graphics for events, activities, and office initiatives for fliers, social media, web, and promotional items
- Uphold brand standards
- Design content for Alachua Habitat Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Website, etc.
- Represent Alachua Habitat through the graphics and branding
- 10 hours/week
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign specifically) and Microsoft Office applications
- Advertising/marketing experience or strong desire to learn; creative and functional design experience (preferred)
- Strong communication skills (visual & written)
- Web design experience (not required)
- Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize, and manage several projects at one time
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
graphic artist intern
Alachua Habitat for Humanity - Administrative Office
Mon. - Fri. 9AM - 5PM
2610 NW 43rd Street, Suite 2B, Gainesville, FL 32606
Alachua Habitat for Humanity - ReStore
Tue. - Sat. 10AM - 6PM
2301 NW 6th Street, Gainesville, FL 32609
© AlachuaHabitatForHumanity. All rights reserved.