Finance and Accounting Intern
Alachua Habitat for Humanity is seeking an intern on the Finance/Accounting team. The intern filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties within our Finance department.
- Review vendor invoice against purchase order.
- Code invoice to proper general ledger (GL) account.
- Enter vendor invoice into accounting system.
- File posted invoices.
- Donor Engagement
- Compile customer and account information from CRM (Bloomerang).
- Confirm details with the Development Team.
- Prepare customer invoice in QuickBooks.
- Post customer payments into QuickBooks.
- Review transactions for proper GL classification.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Reconcile loan accounts.
- Renew and note discrepancies on inter-company accounts.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications Excel, Word.
- High level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Excellent Communication Skills both oral and written.